From US Social Forum Wiki
1. Step up, step back-
- If you tend to be silent in the group, step up and speak up. If you tend to speak more in the group, step back.
2. Speak from the “I”
- Speak from your own experience.
3. Be aware of time
- So that we can be efficient with how we use it, and ensure that the agenda is accomplished
4. No oppression here
- Just respect.
5. Use the “whoah!”
- Stop things if what is discussed or what is going on is unclear.
6. Respect strengths and weaknesses
7. Keep open minds
- Keep it simple
- Default to trust that people have the best intention
9. Healthy Conflict and Struggle
- With respectful conduct