- Many of us are working to help our friend and fellow activist, Will Copeland, get the nutrition and resources he needs to strengthen his body, mind, and soul. Among these are a "Healing Fundraiser for Will Copeland" and weekly food drop offs. Please help in any way you can!
Healing Fundraiser for Will Copeland
- Monday, July 20, 2009
- Central United Methodist Church, 23 E. Adams, Detroit (next to Comerica Park)
- Featuring--Joe Reilly, Ilana "Invincible" Weaver, and special guest DJs
- $20 suggested donation--give what you can.
- All proceeds go toward Will and Diana's healing retreat.
- For more info, contact JoeReillyMusic@gmail.com
Weekly food drop-offs for Will and Diana
Please make these mainly of fresh fruits and vegetables with occasional prepared foods (vegetarian, no cheese). They are following a macrobiotic diet that includes many fresh and living foods.
We would like to coordinate the food contributions so that they are not overwhelmed with food that cannot be used in time. Diana suggested that food drop-offs happen on Saturday or Sunday. I think it would be helpful for us to be consistent with the same day each week. I would like to suggest this be on Saturday.
- Contact JoeReillyMusic@gmail.com for Will & Diana's address.
Please sign up for a weekend:
- July 4th--Joe
- July 10th--Cindy
- July 18th--Jen
- July 26th--Nina
- August 1st--Kerry
- August 8th--Joe
- August 14th--Cindy
- August 22nd--Nina
- August 29th--beth (though i'll also drop off some new orleans food earlier by special request of Will yesterday :P)
- September 6th--Nina
- September 12th--Mama Sandra and Baba Charles (Cooked soups, breads-special requests?)
- September 19th--Lizzy
- September 26th--Joe
- October 3rd--Evan
- October 10th--Shirley
- October 17th--Cynitra Anderson Fresh fruits & vegetables; please, please someone call me to remind me at 313-310-8606
- October 24th--
- October 31st--
- November 7th--
- November 14th--
- November 21st--
- November 28th--