Dear _______________ ,
- We are excited to welcome¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ____________________ to the US Social Forum National Planning Committee (NPC) and the social forum process as we move toward USSF 3. We all understand that the US Social Forum process is a critical tool in building a movement in this country in solidarity with global struggle in the context of the deepening crises of capitalism and the environment. We are very glad you will join us in this work!
- We recognize and value that each of your organizations brings something unique to this process. We encourage you and your members to engage, and to bring your networks and coalitions into this work.
- We have created a wiki page at (http://wiki.ussocialforum.net/wiki/Orientation:_History_of_Social_Forums ) with resources and background information to help orient you and your members to the rich history of the United States and World Social Forum process. We hope you will take time to review some of this material, and we are always happy to answer any questions you might have. You can contact any member of the Accountability and Coordination Team or working group chairs, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- To facilitate this process, please mark your calendars for our upcoming monthly NPC calls, which take place on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 11am – 12 noon (Eastern Time Zone) / 10am CT/ 9am MT/ 8am PT Call in: (712) 432-0075 code 388105#. Details on NPC meetings and notes from past meetings can be found at: http://wiki.ussocialforum.net/wiki/National_Planning_Committee_2014
In addition, we will be scheduling several orientation calls for new NPC members and delegates, so watch for announcement of these meetings.
And please encourage your group’s members to get involved in on one or more of the following working groups. You can find details of working group meetings and contact information at: 
- • Outreach
- • Road to USSF3
- • Resource Development
- • Comms-Tech
- • Arts & Culture
- • International Committee
Also, check out the USSF website at [www.ussocialforum.net] for lots of useful information. If you have any questions, be in touch.
We look forward to working together.
Make it happen, Jerome for ACT (Accountability & Coordination Team) of the NPC